This Legal Notice regulates the general conditions of access and use of the website accessible at the URL www.ergovisual.com (hereinafter, ErgoVisual), which ErgoVisual makes available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice. Consequently, the user of the website must carefully read this Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which it intends to use the website, since the text could be modified at the discretion of the owner of the website, or because of a legislative change , jurisprudential or in business practice.
1.- TITULARITY OF THE WEBSITE.
- Business Name of the Company: INTAM ERGOVISUAL SLU
- Registered office: CENTRE d’INNOVACIÓ ANOIA · C/ dels Impressors 12
- Population: Vilanova del Camí
- Province: Barcelona
- C.P .: 08788
- C.I.F.: B67574905
- Telephone number: +34 937 447 251
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website provides users of the same access to information and services provided by ErgoVisual to those people or organizations interested in them.
3.- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEB
- 3.1.- Free access and use of the web. Access to the web is free for users of the same.
- 3.2.- User Registration. In general, the access and use of the website does not require the prior subscription or registration of the users of the same.
4.- CONTENTS OF THE WEB
- The language used by the owner on the website will be Spanish. ErgoVisual is not responsible for the lack of understanding or understanding of the language of the web by the user, or its consequences.
- ErgoVisual may modify the contents without prior notice, as well as delete and change these within the web, such as the way in which they are accessed, without any justification and freely, not being responsible for the consequences that they may cause to users. The use of the contents of the website to promote, contract or disseminate advertising or information of their own or of third parties without the authorization of ErgoVisual, or send advertising or information using services or information made available to them is prohibited. users, regardless of whether the use is free or not.
- The links or hyperlinks that incorporate third parties in their web pages, directed to this website, will be for the opening of the complete web page, not being able to manifest, directly or indirectly, false, inaccurate or confusing indications, nor incur in unfair or illicit actions in against ErgoVisual.
5.- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- Both the access to the website and the unconsidered use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who carries it out. ErgoVisual will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use. ErgoVisual is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the web.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- And / or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
- ErgoVisual is not responsible for the reliability and speed of the hyperlinks that are incorporated into the web for the opening of others. ErgoVisual does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor is responsible for the contents or services to which the user can access through these links, or the proper functioning of these websites.
- ErgoVisual will not be responsible for viruses or other computer programs that deteriorate or may damage the computer systems or equipment of users when accessing its website or other websites that have been accessed through links on this website.
6.- USE OF THE TECHNOLOGY COOKIE ?
7.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- ErgoVisual is the property of all the industrial and intellectual property rights of the web, as well as of the contaents it houses. Any use of the website or its contents must be exclusively private. Any other use that supposes the copy, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication or any other similar action, of all or part of the contents of the web, for what no user can take to carry out these actions without the prior written authorization of ErgoVisual
- ErgoVisual guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any kind provided by our client companies in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
- All data provided by our client companies to ErgoVisual or its staff will be included in an automated data file of a personal nature created and maintained under the responsibility of ErgoVisual, essential to provide the services requested by users.
- The data provided will be treated according to the Regulation of Security Measures (Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21), in this sense ErgoVisual has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal for avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. In case you consider it appropriate to transfer your personal data to other entities, the user will be informed of the data provided, the purpose of the file and the name and address of the transferee, so that their unequivocal consent in this regard.
- In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. For this you must contact us at email@example.com
9.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
- This Legal Notice will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish legislation. ErgoVisual and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the website. In the event that the user has his domicile outside of Spain, ErgoVisual and the user, submit, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of ErgoVisual domicile.