Ergonomic requirements for the creation of Control and Command Centers evolve day after day. Our partner and specialised manufacturer Lund Halsey is aware of it. Therefore, its whole 24/7 Console range count with Height Adjustable option.
Indeed, Sit/Stand feature easies operator performance at workplace. There exist several advantages accompanied by such resource.
Benefits of Working with Sit/Stand feature
Contrary to some beliefs, humand body is conceived to be in motion, instead of being immobile. Hence, many advantages arise from height adjustable solution. Let’s see them.
- Back pain reduction: Work environments such as offices, boost the risk of suffering back pains. For this reason, the possibility to work both in Sit/Stand position reduces back and neck suffering. In this way speaks the ‘Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’ (CDC).
- Improvement of your body and emotional wellbeing: HA consoles ease operator stress and fatigue levels. As a result, operator will have higher energetic levels.
- Productivity Increase: Against arguments claiming a lower productivity given its lack of habits, you may reach higher efficiency rates. In fact, The higher comfort at workplace, the higher productivity.
- Cardiovascular risks reduction: Working in a fixed position exponentially raises cardiovascular accidents. Meanwhile our Sit/Stand adjustment considerably reduces its effects.
- Larger life expectancy: According to above stated, work in motion improves your general health condition. Specifically by boosting a larger life expectancy.
- Lastly, in a more cautious way, standing position at workplace benefits your weight loss given higher calorie burning levels.
Height Adjustable feature at Lund Halsey Consoles
Lund Halsey entire 24/7 Console brochure is supplied with our Sit/Stand tool. Such solution consists of an easy control setting for the height fixing. Likewise, it complies with Control and Command Centers ergonomic standards, already obligatory in some countries.
Console design counts with lifting columns: 2 of them at side panels, 1 in each lateral; together with 1 lifting column en in the middle of structure. Additionally, console includes energy chains for the cable routing in case of working in Stand position.
Effectively, our robust and modular design integrates with lifting columns in order to provide highest stability at work surface.
As per ISO 11064 international norm for Control Rooms, console height will be nominally 735mm. Meanwhile for standing position you may reach 1200mm height, or 1250mm for Visionline range.
Height adjustable control system can be easily set. A button at console corner lets you define the exact height which the operator will mark.